Thursday 4 February 2016

Hair Heaven /UTC Colouring book Vol.1 - Interior Tour -






So, finally I got my proof. 
and It looked fine. so I decide to make it available everywhere.


HOW MANY ARTWORKS?
30 artworks on the book. 

I picked out 30 images that fit best to Hair Heaven,
you can look at the video what images are on the book.


QUALITY OF PAPER
The paper is 60g white paper.

This topic was the biggest set back for me to release through createspace.
However as I spent a lot of time checking other companies, 
and the price point goes way too high. just to print, it starts from 10+ dollars. 
I will keep looking for improvement of better quality paper.
I'd say, it is not ideal for copic markers. 
I suggest photocopy the image on your favourite paper in that case.
However I will make follow up videos 
try on copics and different mediums as well. 


IS IT ONE SIDED?
YES! IT IS ONE SIDED.

IS IT AVAILABLE IN DIGITAL?
It is Not available in digital form.

Most of the images are available in digital form on TheEastWind Etsy shop 
Digital stamps are 'Original' file of the images that is on this book.
It is hand sketched > inked on computer (digitalized) with 300 dpi resolution.
which is original file that I vectorized for this book.
 I hope you understand. 

WHERE TO BUY

The book is 11$ everywhere. However, 

You can grab this today with 3$ Off using couponcode: FXQ3E2PV 


Here on Createspace : https://goo.gl/jxnmOc


Coupon doesnt work on Amazon. I guess I can't make couponcode for amazon





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I am so glad you did an inside tour! Question, you mention copying onto our favorite paper, is resizing allowed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long is the coupon good for? I tried it today and it was rejected. :-(

    ReplyDelete