Friday 12 September 2014

Donna Showcasing the New Lucy Loo 'Mad Hatter'


OOOh, it's Friday and another new FABULOUS release from The East Wind.  It's Donna, showcasing Lucy Loo 'Mad Hatter' and I couldn't be more thrilled.  I'm a huge AIW fan and Unky does these characters proud.  I've made a tag with a base that has been moved around my table for several years and the fab DP's from Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland.  The tattered clock die is Tim Holtz and I've added some tea time charms from my stash.


Doesn't Lucy Loo make a fab Mad Hatter?  It's all in the attitude (or should I say "hattitude").  I've colored her with Copics and fussy cut her to pop on the tag.  Stay tuned for more characters from The East Wind.  You might just fall down the rabbit hole.

1 comment:

  1. The Whole thing looks just fantastic and blend in so well together, the fonts and teacup printed papers! amazing make Donna! and Yes Hattitude!! LOL

    ReplyDelete