Friday 22 August 2014

Yo ho ho A Pirate's Life for Me!

Hi TEW Fans! It's Maureen here! I've been off the grid for a bit in terms of The East Wind and new releases and have really missed it here. I recently had surgery on my right hand - the good one - and I'm just getting back into colouring and creating. So this is my first proper creation for The East Wind since I had my operation and I am using the Lucy Loo Pirate image that Kyra coloured for you in yesterday's ShowRoom Post!
I have coloured her using Promarkers and it's not my best work but my hand is still getting sore with too much work! I have used paper from my stash and some black organza ribbon and black sticky pearls. While I was recuperating I treated myself to a Silhouette Cameo machine and decided to find some Pirate themed cutting files! So the black frame, the sentiment and the other die cuts have all come from the Cameo.

I hope you like my card. This is inspiration for the brand new Facebook Contest over at The East Wind Facebook Group - you should come and join us for more inspiration and prizes!
Thanks!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment