Saturday 9 August 2014

Darker Themed Lucy Loo!

Morning folks, I have a sore hand so this will be short and sweet! I recently had Carpal Tunnel Decompression surgery and trying to get back to normal. I'm sure I'll have more to show you next month!
I am on the Design Team over at PunkyouGirl dark themed challenges and this month The East Wind are our sponsor! I was delighted to create a darker project using Lucy Loo Pearl Necklace with Skull and coloured her with Promarkers. I have used papers from Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells collection and lots of black pearlescent paper for layering. I have used a Tim Holtz Weathered Clock die cut and a floral oval from Spellbinders, a sentiment from Ginger's House complete's the card.

I hope you like this! I'd love to see you have a go at a darker project with some of the images from The East Wind!
See you next time!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Totally amazing, Mo! Fabulous colors. The black really makes things POP. Love your design, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mo, luv luv luv the dark images and the colours you've used in contrast with the black is brill, great job. Xx

    ReplyDelete