Wednesday 20 August 2014

Aurora ' Love You'

This week, I decided to colour Aurora 'Love you'  again,
If you wanted to see my first one HERE

I did few things different this time. 
Paper / GreyLine / Size 


I reduced the line and printed on a beige card stock which was not the best to add marker ink on. However, I had to try, right? ^^ the reason why I choose coloured paper, I wanted to see how much it helps for base tone. I think it does a bit, but markers bleed a bit. 



So I made a SUPER FAST VERSION for this week's video. You are  welcome to comment on the video, on the blog post or TEW Facebook Group for any questions, I will read all of it, I will cover it with explanation on next week's video.

.
.
.
 I am a bit nervous about the speaking part. Since My English is only second language, I might have to put a subtitle..... Heheehee   
.
.
.

Aurora 'Love You'

SUPER FAST VERSION ^^




If you like this video, and take away something from it, Please Like and Share! With someone who might will benefit or enjoy this ^^ Cheers!



UNKY

2 comments:

  1. So amazing seeing how she comes to life! Can't wait to see the long version. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool colouring and so much fun to colour this image aswell. i have to give her another go too. my first i still have sitting on my desk where i can see it. I don't want to stick it on anything its just so pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete