Saturday 26 July 2014

Showcase with Susan for Challenge #11

Good morning everyone! Today is my Showcase day for The East Wind. Our theme this time around is It's Getting HOT! Now, you might think summer, sun, beach when you think hot, but I took it in another twist LOL  Hot as in Sexy Hot... with the lovely Lucy Loo Sexy Girl with Her Own Style. I love her!! I did my usual color at least three images LOL but I didn't decoupage her, instead I made three separate cards. Here they are:






They are the same design, just a different sentiment on each one. The sentiments are from Create With TLC. I knew right away I wanted to use purple with her and that I wanted there to be purple in her hair LOL So I went with the Black and purple theme. The skull corner was cut out with my Cameo and I covered the top with the purple glitter. I added the gems and pearls on the side of her.. black pearls and purple gems. I added the twine between Lucy Loo and the sentiment and I added the three black buttons on the side. The edge has a strip of black lace that hangs off the edge. I thought it gave it a nice touch. I colored these images with my Copic markers.

Copic:
  • Purple in Hair, Outfit and Eyes: V12, V15, V17
  • Black in Outfit, Hair and Shoes: C3, C5, C7, C9

No comments:

Post a Comment