Tuesday 22 July 2014

Maureen's July Fun with The East Wind

Hi everybody!!! It's Maureen here with some of my makes for July using the fabulous images at The East Wind Etsy Shop! I hope you like what you see! 

This first card is for the current Challenge #11 at The East Wind. The theme is It's Getting Hot in Here and I've used Ashley 3, coloured her with my Promarkers and used Beach Babe papers from Fancy Pants. I've used some dies and created a flowery theme too. 
This next card was made for my Design Team inspiration at Crafting by Designs - the theme there was 'Use a Sentiment' so I found a fabulous one over at Gingers House and teamed it up with Lucy Loo 'Heart Lips'. Again, I've used my Promarkers teamed with some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and papers from Craftwork Cards.
We've had a few new Lucy Loo releases last week and you probably know by now I love Lucy!!! hahaha So I've created a Wall Hanging with Lucy Loo Hocus Pocus using Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells papers and flowers from my stash. 
I've also used 'Professor Loo' in a slightly CAS card with another sentiment from Gingers House.
 
nd finally, we have a brand new Facebook Contest that you should hop over and have a look at! The theme is 'Just for a Laugh' and I have used Lucy Loo with a Mustache for mine with a funny pun!
I hope you've enjoyed looking at these projects - there were more in July, but I'll save them for another day! You can see all my projects for The East Wind here!


Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment