Tuesday 22 July 2014

It is about time, right? - Unky's coloring tutorial #1



I have been talking about Tutorial for so long now, I finally took an action!
Last Wednesday I lauched the first video of how to do Lucy Loo Close up hazel eyes,
I know it is quiet fast, I personally can't watch a video that are over 2 min long. so I figure I had to make it this way, I put a little notes on the screen what colour and product I used, so I hope that helps.

I look at colouring as 'understanding lights' If you do, you will find colouring or drawing so much easier. Understand it and play with it. ^^ 



 So It will be Every Wed, I will come up with new videos! Long Journee of Unky's Colouring Therapy has started last week! ^^
Hope you enjoy the videos.
If you Like these videos, Please subscribe! and share! ^^

I am starting up a small contest with special deal relate to this tutorial, please join our facebook group.


HAZEL EYES





TURKOISE HAIR

3 comments:

  1. Love the shading! Need to try adding shadows with pencils. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love this video and I see you have a lot of them well guess I better get a coffee!! thanks for taking the time to make these and then post them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for so late reply! I am so glad you like it! <3 and thanks for lovely comment xxx

      Delete