Monday 7 July 2014

Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  It's Monday and it's time for me Crafting Vicky to share with you my card for the new challenge over at The east Wind and this time it's about ribbons!  And if you are a follower of the newsletter, you will have gotten this fabulous digi free!!!

Isn't she just gorgeous?!?  She already has a bunch of ribbon in her hair!!!
The paper for this card is from Summer breeze - 1st edition.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  I also used my Angel corner die from Poppy stamps.  I added a bunch of bling as well.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.  
Isn't she just fabulous?! You really should check out the new digis!!! And of course register to the newsletter if it's not done already!

Have a great crafting day!!!  

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Beyond gorgeous, Vicky! Love your colors and delicate die cut corner. xxD

    ReplyDelete