Wednesday 9 July 2014

Challenge #10 Use a Ribbon... and More from Mo

Morning TEW fans! It's Maureen here, firstly apologising for not being here for a whole month! I think the children being off school has completely thrown me and my mojo into a muddle!

I have a couple of projects to share with you today - here's hoping my keyboard holds out.... one of said children spilled juice on it today and it playing up! Apologies for spelling errors! hahaha
Challenge #10 started on the first of July and its the freebie challenge - what a stunning image to receive as a freebie! I have used paper from Forever in Time, the Perfect Prints 'Dusk' paper pad. The black card is coredinations and has been embossed. I coloured her with Promarkers and added some iridescent Wink of Stella glitter to the folds of her dress and hair bow. The card is finished with a Craftwork Cards sentiment, black card candi and, of course, some red satin ribbon.
I used an image from The East Wind towards the end of June for a challenge at Crafting by Designs. The theme was 'Here comes the summer' and I felt that one of the Ashley images would be perfect!
I have coloured Ashley with Promarkers and edged the image and papers with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. The papers are from the Fancy Pants Designs 'Beach Babe' paper pad. I have die cut the mount with an x-cut die. The flourish is Die-Namics and the rolled roses are Marianne Designs. The banner and sentiment were made by hand. I have finished with some pink card candi and lots of 'Star Dust' Stickles on the surf board corner design.



Thanks for looking!
Mo xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love your dramatic color scheme on the first and your beach card just screams SUMMER! Love them both, Mo! xxD

    ReplyDelete