Tuesday 8 July 2014

Bettina's Ribbon showcase

Hello everybody it is tuesday and time for me, Bettina, to share my project for our new challenge over at The East Wind today. The theme for this fortnight is ribbons and we've got a new freebie and you've got that one too if you are a follower of our newsletter!!

Here's my make for our current challenge:

My papers for my make this time is from Maja design and I've used a gorgeous polkadot ribbon from my stash and added some lace and flowers from Wild Orchids Crafts. Don't you just love the ribbons in her hair?? 

Did you notice the shape too?? I did use Go Kreate for this make, as I love the look it gives the card and the sentiment is from TLC. They have some lovely freebies on their site too!! My lovely lady is coloured with promarkers as usual. Wanna play along?? There is still 2 days left to join in on our challenge over here!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous coloring and design, Bettina! Love, love, love! xxD

    ReplyDelete