Monday 21 July 2014

Bettina's It's getting hot challenge project

It's monday and time for another showroom showcase from me, Bettina, today. I've decided to show you my recent challenge project as we still have a new challenge going on at the challenge blog. 

For my It's getting hot project I've decided to use additional butterflies (joy diecut) and one from Prima to add to the Aurora Spring Butterfly image I've used for this one. I think it kinda gives a summer effect. I went with lots of purple as that is one of my favourite colours for summer as well!!


a little closer for more details 

I've used additional flowers and added lace and doily for some elegance.

There is still time to play along with our current It's getting hot challenge over here

Have an awsome monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment