Friday 13 June 2014

Crafting Vicky - Lucy Loo style I love you

Hello everyone it's Friday Woohooo!  It's Crafting Vicky here with you and I'm sharing the card that I made with the new release of last Friday.  It was a Lucy Loo!  You know by now how much I adore those!!!

This one is called Lucy Loo style I love you.
Digital Stamp- Lucy Loo ' Lucy Style 'I love you'' - 300dpi JPEG/ PNG - MAC0083
So I had fun!
The paper that I used for this card is from DCWV - Premium paper pack.  I used my Label 11 die from Spellbinder.  I added a few bling and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the fab digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment that I thought represented her very well.  I edged the sentiment with some Picked raspberry distress ink.


Isn't she just fabulous?! You really should check out the new digis!!!

Have a great crafting day!!!  

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment