Saturday 10 May 2014

Susan's Showcase of our May 1st Challenge

Good morning everyone!!  Can you believe its May already? Our theme for this challenge is Die Cuts or Punches and we are using the newest freebie from The East Wind. She is gorgeous isn't she!!! Here is what I came up with for this challenge:






I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils. I used some Gamsol with the pencils for some of the coloring. I covered the balloons with Diamond Glaze. The oval is a Spellbinders die cut and I also used an edge punch on the right side. The balloon on the right is a Sizzix egg die LOL I just turned it upside down, added a string and poof! We have a balloon. I added the lace and the gems on the far right. Thats it!! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!!

I hope we see your card in the challenge!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment