Monday 26 May 2014

Susan's Showcase for Challenge #7 (Bride of May - Wedding)

Good morning everyone!!! Today I am sharing my project from Challenge #7 - Bride of May (Wedding).

Here is my card:







I used Aurora Floral Kiss for this card which you can find at The East Wind Etsy Shop. I love Aurora and I thought this was the perfect image for a Wedding type card. I colored her with my Copic markers and I did some decoupage on her. I popped the hair on one side and really did some detailed decoupage on the flowers on her head. I love how it turned out. I added the lace at the top of the card, the swirls and different flowers on the side and the small pearls near the stamped sentiments. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!!!

Copic:
  • Hair: YR31, YR20, YR23, YR24
  • Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
  • Eyes, Leaves and Bow: YG01, YG05, YG07, YG17
  • Flower Centers: Y11, Y15, Y18
  • Lips: R20, R21, R22
  • Flowers: C00, C1, C4

No comments:

Post a Comment