Saturday 12 April 2014

TEW Challenge #4 with Donna Mundinger


It's Donna posting here today with details of my card for the current Use a Sentiment Challenge.  The DT has used the adorable Aurora Easter Egg Hunt which is available FREE for signing up for the TEW newsletter.  Just look for the big  hot pink banner on the right side of the Challenge page, fill in your info and you will receive this adorable image for FREE.  And there's a new one for each month, Woohoo!

I've used my Cricut to make a "Panoramic Egg" card for this adorable image. It reminds me of the decorative hollowed out sugar eggs I had as a child with the fun scenes inside.

 
I printed her several times, colored her with Copics, flocked her jammies and bunny and layered her for dimension.  I've used MS punches for the grass and fence and a Cuttlebug die for the computer generated sentiment.
 
Stay tuned for our new Challenge on the 15th but remember, Aurora Easter Egg Hunt will be available  through April 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment