Wednesday 23 April 2014

Crafting Vicky - Humour challenge project

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a card that I did for the new challenge over at The East Wind Challenge.  Our challenge for you this time is Humour!  So it's time to share with us your twisted sense of humour or sarcasm or just plain funny :)

I used the great image Lucy Loo Heart Lips for my card and paired it with a sentiment from Ginger house.  I thought it was perfect for this and pretty humorous.

I used some paper from Rockstar stack by DCWV.  I added some chipboard from DCWV.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.  I added a skull brad from eyelet outlet.  I also added another skull from my stash... yeah... I have a few lol

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I don't know why but she calls for me to use lots of pink in her hair!!!

Isn't she just fabulous?!  I really adore Lucy Loo she has such a great attitude to create edgier cards!!!

Hope you have liked this little card and you will be inspired to play with us!!!!!

Have a great crafting day!!!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment