Tuesday 22 April 2014

Challenge #5 Use Humour - Maureen's DT Project

Hi there fellow The East Wind Fans! We have a fabulous challenge on the go and would love for you to show us your sense of humour in your creation this fortnight - you can enter here!

Here is the card that I made using the fabulous Lucy Loo 'Love Me' image. I have to explain a bit about the sentiment! I live in Scotland and one of our most iconic drinks is 'Irn Bru' and they like to push the boundaries with their advertising. A few years ago the slogan 'Cheer Up Goth, Have an Irn Bru' was used and I wanted to do my take on it! 
I have hand written the sentiment due to a lack of time but I think it works! I have coloured Lucy with Promarkers and used some blue papers from my stash to match.
The card is finished with some black organza ribbon and black card candi.

I am looking forward to seeing your sense of humour shine through on your creations for this challenge! Go on, make us laugh! 
Mo xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment