Friday 7 March 2014

Challenge #2 - Crafting Vicky -Use a digi

Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's already challenge number 2!!!  Wow and for this one Kyra really surpassed herself with the cute freebie that she offered for her subscribers!!!

I had so much fun playing with her, she really gave me a longing for spring!
The paper is from Basic Grey - Hey Girl.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  I used my scallop and large circle as well as my large squares all from Spellbinder.  The butterfly is from Memory box - Vivienne Butterfly.  I used my signature die -butterfly flourish from Joanna sheen.   I added some great bling as well from my stash.

Here's  a closer look at the fabulous digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
So come and play with us and you can also join in on the fun over at FB for some exclusive games and challenges!

Have a great crafting day everyone!!!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment