Sunday 23 February 2014

Challenge # 1 - Crafting Vicky - Take on Love

Hello folks!!!  So for the start of our new challenge over at The East wind Challenge  I decided to make something a bit different lol  It ended up being my hubby's Valentine's day card!  And he just looooove how she's dressed... hi hi hi.  So I used the fabulous Lucy Loo - Sexy girl with her own style.

And... well I made her a Zombie... yeah I know... it's weird but it was perfect for what I wanted to do and for the great sentiment from Create with TLC that I was adding with her.

So for this I used paper from DCWV - all dressed up.  The die cuts were made with my nesting ovals by quickutz.  I used some feathers, bling and skulls from my stash lol

Here's a closer look at this fab image colored with my copics.  The great sentiment as mentioned is from Create with TLC

I hope you have liked my little interpretation!!!  And you can see more of them on my blog here.

Have a great crafting day everyone!!!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment