Saturday 15 February 2014

CHALLENGE #1 AT THE EAST WIND

 


 The new design Team at the wonderful new TheEastWind Challenge Blog are sooooooooooooo very excited about today! YAY! It's our very first Challenge and the theme is so easy LOVE, don't we all need more of that? And I decided that so many cards would be about valentine's (and why not!) that I would showcase an altogether different kind of love, the love of animals. This image makes me think of my youngest. A, she wears hats just like this one, and B, she is animal crazy. A cat lady in the making! Has anyone spotted the tiny mouse? Take a closer look! RECIPE Image from The East Wind, called Ultimate Animal Lover girl , coloured with Promarkers DP's by Authentique Rub on gold letters to make the sentiment Hearts from stash Black fine liner Kraft card

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Card Jackie! I really love the stitches on the paper. Thank you so much for making such a wonderful creations I am always grateful to you Xxx

    ReplyDelete